Website Maintenance will include Design, Technical, and Content Maintenance. Design Maintenance covers creating new buttons, ads, or web banners, etc. Design maintenance is what you would need if you wanted to keep the site design fresh each month. Content Maintenance covers creating new posts, and/or adding new page content. Technical Maintenance covers database backups, site (files) backups, log cleaning, software updates, widget/plugin updates, and troubleshooting. More details below:
- Monthly Website Hosting, Email Accounts & Yearly Domain cost covered
- HTML editing and programming (e.g. updating text/copy, creating links, conversion of documents to HTML format, simple client-side programming, etc.).
- Development and programming of existing web-based tools or applications.
- 24/7 Customer Support via Phone and Email & Third-party software integration
- Design and production of Web graphics and banner ads
- Site integrity checking, Technical consulting & Recurring administrative tasks.
- Website marketing management, consultation and/or analysis and support.
- Content Management System (CMS) Training. This will allow you to login and make simple edits and changes to your website easily without changing or disrupting the design.